Thursday, June 4, 2009

The 411 On Romantic Manga

We all like the average romance manga. But, we all love THE amazing romance manga. I’m Liz, and I’ve had my share of some crappy, fair, and good asian manga. Amongst the load, there are quite a few I’d like to highlight on. Some are very well known. Others are less known. For girls looking for a lovely manga to chomp on, this is your lucky day. For guys, I’m sure quite a few out there also enjoy some lovey-dovey once in a while, lol. To me, the best romance equates to the best chemistry. The story, of course, is important. But, what makes a romance great are the characters, especially the main guy. We never get tired of the big shot male lead who’s always on top of the game. He gets all the girls except the main girl. He holds all the cards, and he controls everyone but the heroine. For yaoi/yuri lovers, I’m currently sticking to heterosexual romance, so my posts are all guy-girl, girl-guy; never guy-guy or girl-girl. Sorry for now. Back to the main point, most of my mangas will center around the strong, dominate guy. HOWEVER, this does not mean the girl will not shine. I prefer mangas with strong girls as well as strong guys. I’m blabbing, so I’ll stop now. See you later, and I hope my future blogs will help/entertain those in search of quality romance mangas.

No comments:

Post a Comment